[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:16:40 PDT 2009

OK, I am finally starting to see how these valves function.  Thanks
everybody for the description of the dump valves.  I guess I was
thrown off by the lack of a manual release button, plus their apparent
position in the hydraulic circuit (I say apparent because in
retrospect I may have traced it erroneously - hard to know what's
going on inside a block of steel).  So, SteveW, a problem here
regarding my ability to rebuild is that I've got a lathe but don't
have a TIG.  I once had some very modest TIG skills from a welding
class, but no way to practice, so they're probably gone.  I feel that
I am roaring towards a dent in the wallet for a new valve.

Steve O.