[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:17:41 PDT 2009

Wow.  I guess I was mentally prepared for $100-ish but I just got the
quote from my local (and very friendly, knowledgeable) Cub Cadet
dealer.  $183 out the door.  I'm nearly speechless.  I think I am now
forced to experiment with replacing the O-rings even though I am
fairly certain (As Paul Bell confirms) that I do need to replace the
valve.  Now I am starting to understand why people trade used ones.
Perhaps I should check eBay...

Steve O.