[AT] OT--Farm Truck brakes

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 03:37:46 PDT 2009

Agreed, pull the wheels and see whats going on. Brake dust can soak up a lot of fluid. Plus, if it has been leaking the pads will soak up some of it.. Do you park it on pavement or on dirt? If you park it on dirt then it may just be leaking into the ground and you can't see where its coming from...

I would not rule out the master cylinder leaking... My new master cylinder on my truck did not last a year...

I  find it highly unlikely that an air pocket that bled out would take up that much fluid... If that much air was in the line I don't think the brakes would work that well.

Will Powell

Pennsylvania