[AJD] Hello! From an old aquaintance

Eileen Brazil ladydeere at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 07:25:26 PDT 2009

Hi JR,

It's good to see you are still interested in John Deere old stuff. I no longer have the M because I couldn't reach to clutch pedal even with the seat all the way forward, but it was a good tractor. I still have the D and the 420, and have added a 40 crawler to the family. I'm moving up the road 2 miles and have a 1/2 mile driveway to take care of, so I need the crawler. We had 38 inches of snow last winter - most in 23 years.

Hope everything is going well for you. Take care.

Eileen Brazil