[AT] OT - AFFF Fire/now Canadian Border

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:10:16 PDT 2009

Thanks Dan,  that is kind of what I thought.  So you are saying that if
someone wanted to cross and went a couple of miles east or west from a road
crossing they could easily walk or ride a motorcycle right over the border
somewhere if they looked hard enough for a place?

Just curious.  I like to look at Google earth and that is the way it looks
from the sat photos.