[AT] Need a little info guys.....Help!

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Jul 26 19:35:03 PDT 2009

John,

Assuming both tractors have 38" rears and that the JD has cast centers (and
not pressed steel rear wheels) then I would say the rims are
interchangeable.  Both tractors need rims with the drive block.  At least
the above is the case for the Farmall H, M and JD B that I have.  Of course
the rims are not all identical - the JD likes yellow paint on its' rims and
the M likes wider rims but they are interchangeable.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington