[AT] Woods RM 500 Changing Belt

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 23 04:17:40 PDT 2009

Back in the 90's I tried Jaydee enterprises for my swather belts I
needed in a hurry.  They screwed up the order every time in their
shipping department, so I had to go to the dealer and ended up with the
aftermarket belts and could not return them and an extra shipping charge
for the overnight service that was never sent overnight.  I would not
order from them again..
Cecil in OKla