[Farmall] Touch Control Oil for Cub

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 04:05:48 PDT 2009

No, the reservoir is fed by the return line, not the pressure line,
pretty much like all modern hydraulic reservoirs (which, in addition are
vented to the atmosphere). Some of the old systems like the Touch
Control (Cub and Super A/C) and Lift-All (Farmall M and H) were closed,
but once you added the loader, it became an "open" system. At least that
is what I think I know - others may feel free to correct me. :-)

Mike