[Farmall] Oil for Cub Engine

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 21 06:17:16 PDT 2009

A lot of the parts (especially mounting brackets, etc.) are custom made
for TM.  Not sure if the people who make them are TM employees, or
contract to them, but they do a good job.  They frequently travel to
shows such as RPRU with them.

Mike Sloane wrote:
> The best prices that I have found for Cub parts are from TM Tractor
> Parts, who specialize in Cubs and LoBoys. And, amazingly enough, almost
> all the stuff I bought from them carries a "Made in USA" label. I am
> very happy with their service, and the cartons arrive in excellent
> condition. They only charge for shipping what FedEx charges them.
> <http://www.tmtractor.com/index.htm>

Roger, if you need machine shop work done, such as crank turned, engine
bored, etc.  I would suggest letting the shop supply the parts.  hey
will have a source of quality parts, and normally give good prices on
them.  At least that is the way it works in this area.