[AT] Woods RM 500 Changing Belt

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Mon Jul 20 20:05:12 PDT 2009

Tim,

I can supply you with a new belt, it is $25.86 + shipping.  Contact me
offlist at sales at srstractor.com or call me at 440-965-7679.

You can go to the following link. It is Woods website, they have online
manuals for your mower.  There are 2 choices for the RM500 mower
http://www.woodsequipment.com/manuals.aspx?id=11629&ekmensel=41a6502d_33_0_1
1629_2#ctl00_contentMain_Directory1

Louis Spiegelberg