[AT] 8N bolt size

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sun Jul 19 23:18:36 PDT 2009

Yeah, it'd be the diff housing.

That's the bolt size I was looking for.

We're going to have to run the rear end up on timbers
to get under and look at it (FATG).

If it's gone this long without the bolts in the holes, we may need
to clean up the threads, and obviously they're blind holes,
so you'd need a stubby tap..

We want the drawbar for safety, to reduce the chance of a flip,
although that Wagner loader makes a pretty good counterweight...

Thanks
Dave