[AT] old Kubota

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 14 19:02:13 PDT 2009

 I agree about the operator platforms, but then again if you ever sit on a
Ford or Ferguson, they aren't any better. Of course if you are 5'6" with a
size 9 shoe there is plenty of room.

 I guess if we were to talk ergonomics (or whatever that fancy word is that
appears in new car ads) the best situated tractor I have ever drove is a IH
454 and its slightly larger siblings.

John Hall