[AT] Holt steam tractor

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Jul 8 19:10:58 PDT 2009

Hello Ron,
	Thanks for your reply. I was asking about Don Hunter's #111. I will
have to plan a trip to see it.

	I would love to see it at one of our shows up here but the $$$ is way
out of my budget. Besides, I'm told there would be a red tape hassle
with the provincial boiler people to get a provincial certification to
steam the boiler.

Rupert

--

yvt