[AT] BIG Post Hole Digger: North of Syracuse NY

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 3 07:20:39 PDT 2009

Thanks to all for the advice on post hole diggers.

I've decided that it's not the right thing for us, and have declined
to buy it.

Here is the original Syracuse Craig's list entry, for anyone in that
area that might be interested:
Click the "original URL" for some pictures of the thing. It is located
about 40 minutes north of Syracuse, NY

> 3 pt hitch post hole diggerReply to: sale-7dejb-1243481850 at craigslist.org
> Date: 2009-06-28, 8:27AM
> this is a very large heavy duty unit, size of a car differential,
> 12" bit, last used 2 yrs ago, has been sitting since, has a leak,
> needs new drive shaft seal. you would need at least two people and a
> truck to pick it up. $50.00
>

> 	• Location: c square
> 	• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
> commercial interests
>
> Original URL: http://syracuse.craigslist.org/grd/1243481850.html

Roy

Roy Morgan