[Farmall] Oil for Cub Engine

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 05:22:14 PDT 2009

The IH service manual suggests working on the engine with the tractor
split and the engine out, and that makes servicing those three bolts
much easier. There really isn't room even for a universal in there, so I
just rammed a 12-point socket up there and turned it as hard as I could.
I got them pretty tight, and it doesn't leak.