[Farmall] Oil for Cub Engine

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 04:00:18 PDT 2009

The best prices that I have found for Cub parts are from TM Tractor
Parts, who specialize in Cubs and LoBoys. And, amazingly enough, almost
all the stuff I bought from them carries a "Made in USA" label. I am
very happy with their service, and the cartons arrive in excellent
condition. They only charge for shipping what FedEx charges them.
<http://www.tmtractor.com/index.htm>

Mike