[AT] Woods RM 500 Changing Belt

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 03:53:58 PDT 2009

You can get the manual for a free .pdf download from Woods
<www.woodsonline.com>, and the manual will show the belt mounting
instructions. (The belt routing instructions are on page 14.)

Any Woods dealer (also located on the same Website) can get you a new
belt. I buy all my belts from JayDee Enterprises and have been very
satisfied. <www.jdv-belts.com>

Mike