[AT] More 8N questions

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:44:26 PDT 2009

I hope you still have the 'box' rims, original rims. We had calcium in rear
and though it did not look bad from outside, one rim was shot, the other we
saved. Used box rims are going for $300 at N-Complete and they are nothing
to brag about. I have not found anyone making repo box rims, they are all
the 'loop' kind which did not come out until later years.

Paul - Pierceton, IN