[AT] More 8N questions

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Mon Jul 20 16:55:42 PDT 2009

Couple more questions about the 8N

1.      Oil pressure shows pegged at 50 psi, even after an oil change.
         Bad gauge? Is there a relief valve (ball + spring)?

2.      Want to get the calcium out + antifreeze in.
         One valve stem is weeping.
         I thought I heard that the calcium doesn't hurt grass, true/false?
         I've heard of an exchange valve for this, does it work for
         both loading + unloading the tires?

May take it to the local show this weekend, if any of a couple hundred
things don't go wrong.

First really nice tractor I've ever had...

Thanks
Dave Merchant

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC1p6ADSsFY&feature=channel_page