[Farmall] another embarrassing question

a_dickinson at att.net a_dickinson at att.net
Mon Jul 20 06:39:00 PDT 2009

Weight of the trailer makes a difference in Michigan. I had a small homemade
trailer and all I needed was a weight slip, but I have a heavy 26' tri-axel
flatbed that is homemade which required an inspection and stamping of a vin
number. Secutary of State was very helpful. I believe 2500# empty was the
cutoff between inspection or not.
Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI
1940 Farmall A