[AT] Atis Discussion Forum

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:57:30 PDT 2009

F.I.Y.

Greetings: For those interested in green and yellow, I have posted a few pictures taken at last weeks NYS Two Cylinder Expo IX (2009) in an album on my profile page of the ATIS Discussion Forum.  Some of these 32 pictures focus on items most of us are not able to see in our back yard/barn on a regular basis. Take a look if you would like.  As usual, the Expo was a great opportunity to relax, look, learn, hunt for needed items, and visit.

Charlie V. in WNY