[Ford-ferguson] 9N Fender Bolts Sizes

Jim Peck @Yahoo jamesgpeck at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 18:14:32 PDT 2009

[Jim Peck]You might try a pneumatic impact wrench. Is there space to get the
impact wrench and socket on either the nut or bolt head?

[Cynthia]I'm taking off the rear fenders of my 9N to get rid of some rust there
then repaint it.

All four bolts are rusted totally, and some are so close to the fender that
cutting them off with my
Moto-tool cutting blade would be risky.

I've tried PB-Blaster, but that hasn't worked. They are one solid mass of rust.
Any other ideas?

On both fenders, the bolt-head-size on the bolts closest to the front of the
tractor are 15/16" - but the bolts just to the rear of the front bolts are
1-1/16" .  When I put new ones in, do I want to keep them that way or are they
supposed to be different than that?

I need a new draw bar and whatever it takes to hook it up to my hydraulic
system, which is in great shape. where do I go to get that?

Thanks so much for your help.