[AT] Portland Tractor Question

John Widener johnwidener at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 05:58:00 PDT 2009

I have a miniature bull dozer "3ft wide by 6ft long" that i hope to get done
for the August show at Portland Indiana. I also have a few hit n miss
engines that i want to show also, what i was wanting to ask is, do i have to
put the dozer with the tractors? Or can i put the dozer with my engines in
the engine area, and if i put it with the engines, will it be judged along
with the other tractors? And is there a catagory for unrestored? Or is there
just a general catagory. Thanks for anyones help, John K Widener