[AT] Still in the M business

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:09:10 PDT 2009

Gary,  a guy just built a new house about 2 miles down the road from me.
Just after he had gotten moved in I saw his truck with a trailer behind it
with a Cletrac on it.  Then a couple of days later I saw his rig again with
different Cletrac on it.  I don't know the guy.  His house is on a small
waterfront lot with a fense all the way around it.  The house takes up most
of the lot.  I don't have a clue where the cletracs are.  I keep looking.

Charlie Hill