[AT] IH BN tractor

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:07:59 PDT 2009

A BN is just a narrow front A with a long axle on both sides on the rear
instead of one short and one long like an A. Some attachments will adapt but
many are specific to the B. They make a nice mowing tractor with a big Woods
deck. Engine, transmission, and sheetmetal are the same as an A.
Mark
Celebrating the Second Amendment one fine firearm at a time.