[Farmall] another embarrassing question

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Fri Jul 17 18:25:25 PDT 2009

A million years ago I bought a trailer from an ATIS member from
Alabama.  Tandem axel 14,000 lb.  He used to haul his Cat dozer with
it.  He was kind enough to deliver it to me at the ATIS shindig at
Portland Indiana.  Since that time I have lost all contact with him.
Even his name and e-mail address have slipped away.  If any of this
rings a bell with anyone, please let me know.

I now find myself ready to refurbish the trailer and find that I have
lost the VIN tag, the title and any information about the trailer.
Yikes!!  I can't even get plates for it without that info.

-Paul