[AT] old Kubota

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:45:05 PDT 2009

I saw something strange yesterday.  Our  local JD dealer is now a branch of
a big JD dealership that bought out about every other JD dealer east of
I-95.  When I passed by his place yesterday there was the usual collection
of small JD utility tractors and skid steers (this  guy sells very little to
farmers) but also there were two Massey Ferguson compact tractors sitting
out there,  lined up with the rest of the new stuff.  They appeared to be
new from 200 or so feet away.  Seemed strange to me.  I think the nearest
AGCO/Massey Ferguson dealer is about 40 miles from here.

Charlie