[Farmall] Farmall A serial #

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 06:01:31 PDT 2009

On some models the engine and tractor serial #s were the same. I'm not sure if that is the case with the A. As far as I know, there aren't any records for what engine was put in what tractor for the models that don't match. Unless it was changed, the engine # is probably close enough to tell the year of the tractor. If your engine # agrees with the date codes you can be fairly confident of the year.

Todd Markle
Spring Mills, Pa.