[AT] old Kubota

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 13 19:07:17 PDT 2009

 Although it is not antique, we brought a neat little tractor in the shop
today. It is a L185 Kubota--I'd guess it is 25 years old--it is rather
weathered. It seems to be a solid machine. The only thing I see wrong is the
$600 quoted for a new radiator--we'll be sending the old one to a repair
shop. Out of curiosity, how did these machines stack up against their peers?
I think Kubota has really stepped up its game in recent years--there is one
dealership about an hour from here that sells so many Kubotas that they
dropped the Case-IH line after being a dealer for decades.

John Hall