[Ford-ferguson] 8N + Loader Value

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 14:18:11 PDT 2009

Dave, I've had a 1951 Ferguson TO-20 with Wagner loader (I think  model
WM-3) since 1990. (It's essentially the same machine you're asking about,  but
the Harry Ferguson version.) I put a five foot, 1/4 yard bucket on it,
replacing the narrow manure bucket it had originally. Will send photo
separately.

I use it for snow removal, moving rocks and dirt. It can lift a half ton,
but that's more than it's designed for. The other comments are correct, but
if  it's just for personal use, and the hydraulic hoses are in good shape,
it would  bring $2500-3000 here in CO. (Lots of five acre ranchettes looking
for this kind  of machine.)

Steve Zakaluk

Message: 1