[AT] 8N + loader value

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 11 05:04:29 PDT 2009

It makes a person wonder.  Ours is a 53, round tube loader with front driven
pump. I believe it came from factory this way, for no lights, not even a
light switch. Our reverse is close to 1 st gear. We picked up some 1042 lb.
batteries with each, that seems to be about max because very light on back
even with bush hog on it.  Great small tractor and loader also has tip
bucket. We gave $3000 for it and several implements. Also very straight
original tractor.

Paul - IN