[Farmall] International A died (and I am still baffled)

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 10 16:47:02 PDT 2009

Ivan,  Thanks, I am working with the local auto electronic shop. When the parts fellow gets some time, he is going to check in the basement.  It is the distributor gear for a H-4 magneto.  He said they are not longer available.

If he does not get back with me on Monday, I will let you know.

Thanks again.

Larry