[AT] Minneapolis Moline engine question

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 9 21:52:35 PDT 2009

It's not cheating if the rules allow it.

I've got a 206B-4 in my R.  All you have to do to put the 206 into your R is take the flywheel off the EE
and bolt it to the 206 crankshaft.  A bone-stock 206 will be 33-35hp,  Mine is making close to 60hp.
It weighs around 3300 bare, pulls best at 4500.

http://www.pullwithmatpa.com/Graphics/Boonville%205-07/DSC02556.jpg

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416