[AT] Indiana Parts Transport

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 6 15:02:51 PDT 2009

Joe
Suggest you post on    allischalmers.com     discussion page.  There will
be a large Allis Chalmers show at Dale Haymakers, approx eight miles
northwest of Paris, ILL on July 18 and 19.
HTH
Herb

couple of weeks and feels like transporting something for me, I would
appreciate it.? I bought a set of spoke rims for an unstyled JD B off of
e-bay and would like to get them a little further north.? Thanks.