[Farmall] White Farmall C

David McDonald jswords at mcn.net
Wed Jul 1 15:17:38 PDT 2009

Dear Kevin

In 2000 I got the following list from I believe this email list.

1950 Cub white Cub demo: 99356-106517

1950 Super A white demo: 281269-285298 (or 285398)

1950 C white demo: 47010-54411

So...the numbers built:
Cub: 7161    Super A: 4029    C: 7401
Conclusion...the white super A is the rarest.

So I looks like your Farmall C is not one of the white ones.

later
david ( I have a set white cub, super A and C for sale)

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub & Super A Farmall, IH 100 & 130, 140, AC G
McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.