[Farmall] International A died (and I am baffled)

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:17:53 PDT 2009

I'll second what Jim said.  Sounds like the electrical shop doesn't
really understand how coils work.  In my experience I've encountered
plenty who make their living working with electrical items that simply
don't understand how things work.  The unfortunate extent of their
knowledge is a trial-and-error replacement of parts until the unit in
question is working again.  And somehow people can form a whole career
around that...

Steve O.