[Farmall] Steel Wheels

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Tue Jan 27 17:41:44 PST 2009

John,  Mike mentioned, and I agree, one of the best sources available is
Will and Markle's book. It shows many of the different steel wheels that
were available for the Regular, F-20 and other tractors. I don't know if you
mean front steel or rear steel, but get ahold of the book, and you'll see
whats out there.

Collector's Orgiinality Guide
FARMALL Regular & F-Series
by Oscar Will III and Todd Markle