[AT] Mouse Pads

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 27 05:11:20 PST 2009

A large dog eating decon is not as bad as a small dog.  Decon contains
warfarin a blood thinner.  A dog about 10 lbs only has to eat about a
teaspoon of the stuff to die from it.  It can cause the dog to bleed
through its skin.  Since my best friend is a vet, I get to see a lot of
rat poison reactions, and they are not pretty.

We get a can of stuff from the Coop here that is called squeak off.  It
smells like Johnson's paste wax in a spray.  spray it on the engine or
in the cab and the mice will not bother it...  They cannot call it mouse
repellent or they would have to get FDA approval....  So they cll it
Squeak off...

It works.

Cecil in OKla