[AT] Ford V-10/Now Dodge

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Wed Jan 21 10:33:19 PST 2009

The federal aid part is scary. I have a buddy who is a tech in a
Chrysler dealership. He claims that Mercedes was in trouble and Chrysler
was doing good when Mercedes acquired them and Mercedes skimmed the
money from Chrysler and then spun them off into their present state. I
just hope Fiat isn't looking for some of our taxpayer bailout money but
maybe we better not get started down that thread or it may become too
political!! Doug T