[AT] to charlies addition

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:55:18 PST 2009

Yep you are just about right on that Ed.  They check old women and guys like
me who not only have lived in the same county all my life but who's family
on both sides has been in this country since before it was a country but
they don't want to offend a guy driving a cab with an Iranian flag hanging
on the mirror.

I hoped they are doing better but I bet it won't last long now.

Charlie