[AT] Pretty snowy, for southwestern Ohio

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Jan 30 05:16:21 PST 2009

    Snow looks worse here in western, Ohio. Yesterday I used the little Case
222 and snowblower to clear out everything so I could get around. Looked
forward to meeting Randy Wilcox in Columbus and attending the Power Show.
Got up this morning to see drifts everywhere from more snow overnight and 30
MPH winds. Thought maybe I could get out the drive with the Jeep, but only
managed to get it stuck halfway down the drive. Looks loke more cold riding
to open everything up so I can get around again. Think I will start with the
bulldozer to push back the drifts and then maybe the skid loader to finish
the job.

                    Gene