[AT] Pretty snowy, for southwestern Ohio

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:26:33 PST 2009

Will, that WD looks good to me, it's just wearing its work clothes. It
looks a lot like one (minus the loader) that I stupidly sold about 10
years ago.
We got about a foot of snow with a layer of ice in the middle. It is a
real bear to walk in and with a hay bale in each hand about 50' is
plenty of distance to go.
I fired up the little TO-20 this morning and gave thought to putting a
blade on it but then it ran out of gas and so did I.   :-)
I may go get some fuel later today if I go to town and try the blade
then. We have a big old county highway blade that we can put on the
back (facing backward) of the 4020 Deere or Scott's 1755 Oliver but I
don't need the snow moved bad enough to mount it. It is a heavy bear.
I suppose that I could put it on the back of the Super M which has a
loader on the front.
We are planning on selling the 4020 and Scott's Oliver both this
summer so I will have to find something else to use it on. First I
will have to see if it will clear the wheels on the Super M. Neither
of those two bigger tractors have done a lick of work for almost three
years. We "run" them a bit but no work. The stuff I do the most now
doesn't even require my 50 HP tractors let alone 80 or 90 HP. I'm
becoming very fond of easy to haul 20 to 30 HP tractors.
Dean, great shot. You know how I like M's. Maybe you just need a PTO
capstan winch on the back to pull it back into the garage with.
;-)

"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)