[AT] Pretty snowy, for southwestern Ohio

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:46:57 PST 2009

That is about a twin to My '42 M, Dean, except your grill is nice and straight and your paint is a whole lot better. Nice picture.  There is a picture of mine on the ATIS forum in an album I put on yesterday.  We are around 8 inches of new snowfall here in WNY and it is still falling.  I blew out the doggy patio before lunch, but do not plan to plow until it winds down.  However we are up to 32 F, so if snow turns to rain my plans will change.  I would prefer to plow snow instead of slush.

Charlie V.