[AT] Pretty snowy, for southwestern Ohio

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jan 28 10:23:09 PST 2009

    Dean, that is a very beautiful. Would be great for next year's Christmas
cards.
    I got the little 222 Case with snowblower out earlier to clear the drive
and barn lot. Wind wasn't too bad earlier, but has started drifting now.
Sidewalk is drifted back in, haven't checked the drive yet.
    Don't really have any place I have to go, but was kind of expecting a
delivery from UPS. Guess they are staying home again today, like the school
buses.
    We have had about 9 inches here 40 miles north of Dayton, Oh.

                Gene