[AT] Mattias this one's for you.

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:52:22 PST 2009

Thank's Charlie
I've read about such projects but never seen this movie. In the
beginning the fellow says that the rythm might be a bit uneven before
the Victor warms up. This gives that it is a Victor I believe that the
BM Victors were red from 1960 or so but Volvo BM or BM Volvo 230 was
read all the time. These are all the same tractor since Volvo bought
BM in the mid 50's.

Mattias