[AT] Mouse Pads

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 27 05:01:59 PST 2009

You got lucky Richard.  Small dose and a big dog!
Lots of pets get sick and some die from accidentally getting into the stuff
we use.  I had a dog that liked to drink used motor oil.  I had to be really
careful when I changed the oil in the tractor.  He'd lap it up out of the
bucket.  He liked wheel bearing grease too.  I caught him one day about half
way through a can of  it.