[Farmall] Farmall Regular Sleeves

John G gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 26 15:51:52 PST 2009

I just wanted to say thanks to those folks that responded to my earlier post on finding sleeves.  The new sources were very much appreciated and did solve my problem. They resulted in finding a NOS sleeve/piston set for the 3 3/4 bore.

Of course this shredded the planned budget but not any more than ordering a set of sleeves from from a sleeve house and reusing the old pistons. Guess this old gal will deserve a bit more cosmetic TLC now than we had planned to put in the restoration