[Farmall] Some ads from the 1/24 Lancaster Farming

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 26 04:46:47 PST 2009

Most likely, just a normal farm tractor.  Many of the Mennonite (sp) in
Central and Western NY do not use rubber tires and put steel on all of
their machines.  Yates County is about the smallest county around, and
numerous farms are Mennonite owned and operated, as well as numerous
other businesses.  They are a hard working community.  Others naturally
use only horses for power and transportation.

Charlie V.