[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc. (meece)

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:59:04 PST 2009

On that same line of thinking,  for a year or so now I've been fooling
around with Google Sketch up.  I picked up a trick on that online and that
is why I have a Logitech mouse with two buttons and a wheel now.   When you
are working in Sketch Up the mouse wheel is set to zoom in and out so you
can  zoom to any extent you need to without having to pick up your cursor to
select the zoom tool.

Charlie