[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc.

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Sat Jan 24 14:10:58 PST 2009

Try changing your mouse pad (if you are using one), or if you are not
using one, try a blank piece of paper under the mouse.

Some surfaces can cause this problem.  I have seen this problem on some
of the older Dell mouse pad also.

If you want some real fun, try it with a holographic mouse pad..... :o)

Howard